Ham and Pineapple Pizza with Yoghurt Dough
- Pizza Dough
- 1 cup Jalna Greek Yoghurt
- Place the flour onto your work bench and make a well in the centre. Place the yoghurt in the centre slowly work into the flour with a fork until a rough dough forms. Knead the dough until it is smooth and soft. This should take around 5 minutes. Once the dough is made cover and leave to one side to relax.
- Heat a sauce pan over a medium high heat, add some olive oil and the diced onion with a pinch of salt. Fry the onion off until it softens stirring regularly so the onion doesn’t colour too much. Add the tomato and cook down for 8 - 10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Pre-heat an oven to 240deg - Fan Grill
- Roll the dough out to half a centimetre thick all over. Place on an oiled tray. Top the dough a layer of the tomato sauce, then the cheese, the ham, the slices of pineapple, the red onions and the slices of jalapeno. Sprinkle over the coriander seeds.
- Place in oven and cook for 6 - 8 minutes until the base is crispy and the cheese is melted and golden. Slice and Serve!
- Watch the video tutorial here